WES program aims increasing economic opportunities for women. Since 2012 TAMSS has been the leading organization and host of the program which is allowing local organizations (NGOs) directed by Tunisian women to create support centers for women entrepreneurs that function as social centers. It is financed by the State department and implemented in collaboration with the "International Institute of Education. It has been initiated in November 2012 and will ends in July 2016.
TAMSS's WES center offers turnkey solutions that lead to the development and success of businesses run by women. TAMSS' WES center services range from trainings in leadership, entrepreneurship, business planning, management, and social media to coaching mentoring, technical assistance and more.
• Reinforce women leadership and personal skills.
• Develop entrepreneurial spirit and support existing and new entrepreneurs' businesses.
• Create a network between them and their environment.
RESULTS (so far)
• 323 Women trained
• 77 training sessions provided
• 76 Business plans elaborated
• 86 projects launched and expanded
• 12 Women business awards delivered
• 2 agreements signed with the Ministry of Women and Family Affairs to operate 2 Centers of Counceling and Family Orientation, one in Beja the other in Ariana (Cité Ettadhamen)
You are interested in this program and you want to engage in it ? Fill in the form below :