Ready to Run is a 12 month project financed by a Tunisian business company. It is implemented by TAMSS from January 2016 to December 2016 in two governorates of Tunisia: Sfax and Kasserine. The overarching objective is to increase women participation in the regional and municipal elections.
• Strengthen the capacity and life skills of candidates running for elections.
• Sensitize media and the public opinion on the importance of women participation in local elections.
• Support and assist future newly elected women.
• A report focusing on challenges to women participation in politics and proposals sent to the authorities.
• 20 women parliamentarians have strengthened their skills as candidates and have a better understanding of participatory local governance.
• 20 potential women parliamentarians intervene on medias.
• 600 medias advocate for women candidacy in local elections.
You are interested in this program and you want to engage in it ? Fill in the form below :