In November 2015 TAMSS signed two agreements with the Ministry of Women and Family Affairs to manage the activities of two CFOC, one located in an underserved areas of the capital and the second in Béja (Northwest of the Country). The aim of the MOU is to contribute to the social integration of families through women and youth capacity building activities.
• Legal and social support and assistance to vulnerable people, mainly women and young girls, in the communities.
• Sensitization about family issues among the communities’ members .
• Life skills development of women and youth .
• Develop networking and partnerships between the centers and public and private institutions.
RESULTS (so far)
• 2 centers are established
• 1000 people visited the 2 centers, 500 sensitized
• 200 persons benefited from psychological, social assistance and support
• 990 have acquired professional skills and 45 women have finalized their business plans and started their own businesses
• 10 partnerships established with government and civil society organizations
You are interested in this program and you want to engage in it ? Fill in the form below :